What are you searching for…

Volatile chemicals

Volatile chemicals

Typically used in a fume hood, but may sometimes be used in conjunction with biological experiments which often require the use of a biosafety cabinet (BSC).

Join Linda and her team as they discover how to manage their volatile chemicals in a Class II Type A2 BSC, brought to you by Baker.

Watch the video

Cookies: By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please refer to our privacy policy for more information.